***We build and fix spoke wheels!***
5 Things We Can Do To Help You Before You Ride This Spring:
- Change Your Oil & Filter
Temperature changes can create condensation in your motorcycle. Keep them running on fresh and clean oil. If you didn't do the change before you stored your bike, now's the time!
- Spark Plugs
New spark plugs are an easy way to keep your bike starting without effort. At a few dollars a plug, it's an affordable way to keep performance strong.
A spark plug may be small but it has many components to it. You can tell a lot about how your bike is running based on the colour of the ground electrode and the texture on thread. Fouling or improper electrode gap is all it takes to throw off your ignition. We have most plugs in stock and can change them for you in no time!
- Check Your Tires
Check your owner's manual and make sure you have the proper tire pressure. Measure your tread by the tires' warning lines. Also keep your eyes open for any cracks or rot on older tires. We will be happy to inspect your tires for you and report any possible needs if you are not sure yourself.
- Don't Forget Your Fluids
Radiator fluid and front and rear brake fluids need to be drained and flushed every so often. It's easy to take these for granted and forget all about them, but check those levels and consult your owner's manual. Again, if you aren't comfortable doing this, we will be happy to accomodate you.
- Check Your Gear
Check you helmet, visor and other items of gear and ask yourself how old they are and if they're up for one more season? We can inspect your gear for you and give you an honest, professional opinion on what you may need.
- SHOP RATE IS $99.00 / HOUR
- BIKE PICK-UP & DROP-OFF AVAILABLE
$90.00 Mississauga, Brampton & Oakville ~ Call for quote on further distances
- SAFETY & CERTIFICATION INSPECTIONS ~ $99.00
- KEY CUTTING SERVICE ~ Starting at $10.00
- AFTERMARKET & OEM PARTS CAN BE ORDERED PER YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- LARGE RANGE OF OILS & LUBRICANTS IN STOCK
- AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL SEAT COVERING SERVICE AVAILABLE
- TIRES AND TUBES ON HAND FOR MOST SPORT BIKES, CRUISERS, DUAL PURPOSE AND OFF ROAD MACHINES
- WE WORK ON ALL TYPES OF SUSPENSIONS ~ MODIFICATIONS & SETTINGS
- DIRT BIKE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION REPAIRS ARE ONE OF OUR SPECIALTIES
- OIL CHANGES; TIRE INSTALLS; COMPLETE TUNE-UPS; CARBURETOR WORK; CHAINS & SPROCKETS; BRAKES, FORKS ~ You name it, we can do it!
We service all makes and models of motorcycles!
Whether it's regular maintenance or something breaks we can help.
**Also available for insurance claim repairs.
Drop in's welcome but we suggest you call 1st to see how busy we are.